Cybersecurity Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) Subcommittee
Name: Cybersecurity Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) Subcommittee
Date: January 25, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM MST
Registration: Register Now
A partnership between the Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance and the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation Cybersecurity Workforce Collaborative
Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) is an employer-led approach to closing the talent gap. TPM convenes employers to directly work together to address common talent problems.
The subcommittee will consist of 5-10 employers working collaboratively to address 3-5 critical cybersecurity positions.
Participating employers agree to:
- Work collaboratively with other employers
- Provide the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation (the Foundation) data and information regarding critical positions in order to determine overall demand and hiring requirements
- Actively participate in monthly meetings or conference calls
- Be responsive to Foundation staff calls and requests
- Work with other employers and education and training partners to develop solutions to better prepare talent
Park in the Chase Parking Garage located on the corner of Van Buren Street and 1st Street. NOTE: If there is a sign indicating the garage is for cardholders only, please disregard and enter the garage. If there is an attendant at the gate, please inform them you are attending a meeting at the Chamber of Commerce.
You can park anywhere that is not reserved parking.
Take the elevator down to the “T” level (tunnel). Take the tunnel (under First Street) to the Chase Building, which is located at 201 N. Central Avenue.
Once in the Chase building, take the stairs up one level and take the second bank of elevators (27-38). The Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce is located on the 27th Floor.
Your parking will be validated upon arrival.
Questions? Please call 602.495.2199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Chamber’s workforce development efforts, visit here.