Wealth Management Banking Support Representative (17062577)
Bank of America - Office
Summary of Position:
- Processes routine/standard transactions according to established procedures and prescribed processes in support of GWIM Operations.
- Daily responsibilities will cover one or more operations functional areas such as: analyses, report generation, opening new accounts, trade processing, payment processing, data entry, etc.
- Provides quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers and clients.
- May provide advice and assist with training for less experienced team members.
- Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to Operations Team Manager and/or Supervisor.
- Generally 1 year or more experience is preferred.
- 1 or more years of experience in a banking center background or related experience preferred.
- Must be meeting or exceeding all goals and metrics.
- Candidate cannot be on any form of disciplinary action.
- Proven history of effective ownership and accuracy.
- Possess strong verbal and communication skills.
- Possess strong research and problem solving skills.
- Associate must exemplify our Core Values.
- Possess the ability to work independently while effectively managing and finding resolution to complex situations.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to navigate secondary systems including but not limited to: INTERACT, BOSS/FAST, LEAN, TSS, ASIS.
- Exhibit professionalism in all situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree